Qualitative research, user modeling, and strategic design system to help retail card partners increase the volume and quality of credit card applications through their websites.
Strategic guidelines were documented in a Playbook that was used to strengthen relationships with existing card partners, and as a resource to support the acquisition and on boarding of new partners.
- Card partner retail websites
- Playbook portal
- PDF Playbook
Key Services & Methods:
- Qualitative research with customers
- Comprehensive expert reviews of the card acquisition experience across several retail sites
- Innovative customer segmenting that focused on mental modes in shopping for cards online (which shifted the Bank’s former way of perceiving their segments)
- Creation of several customer personas
- Customer journey maps
- In-depth digital acquisition strategy described as a reusable system of design patterns, guided by digital performance marketing best practices.