Strategy, architecture and user experience design for an all new SaaS-based EHR system, designed from the ground up to meet the special needs of Direct Primary Care providers.
The design enabled doctors to manage patients' charts from a problem-oriented point of view, which solved many usability issues that existed with conventional EHRs that are typically organized around system functions, not the way doctors think and work.
- Doctor office systems w/ HD displays
- Mobile: tablet and smarphone
Key Services & Methods:
- Strategic guidance for discovery research performed by the parent company
- Strategic planning and co-design workshops with broad, cross-functional teams
- Agile design sprints, rapidly producing functional prototypes and validating with doctors
- Comprehensive visual UI design system
- Online CSS styleguide